We support a variety of software vendors because of our efficiency and proficiency. If your software program needs support that you want to outsource to a U.S. owned and operated company, let us learn your software and perform support for you! Contact us by online form and we can discuss your needs further!
- All technicians are not created equal!
- We are not zit-faced boobs or high school geeks
- We have thorough working understanding of the business world
- We come from technology, mission critical, and financial environments
- We know the Time Value of Money when you can't work
- We know you can't just easily go get anyone to help you one time
- We are 100% English Speaking Red Blooded Proud Americans - God Bless the USA!
- We are located in the continental U.S. - not overseas
- We work fast to resolve issues - (sometimes faster than it takes to get your name)
- We can learn your software to support it for others at your office (or customers)
- We can get your PC to work like ours systems work!
And that's not all:
- We can even help build Excel formulas sheets right on your screen
- We can make a logo for you on your PC or Ours while you watch and give feedback!
- We can configure settings in those pesky programs - even ones we have not seen yet!
- We can move data from system to system, one time, or by automating it!
- We can show you how to do mail merges on your PC
- We can show you how to extract data from most programs to use elsewhere
- We can get your Outlook actually working right
- Our passion for computers goes beyond what you can find at a computer store
- Our passion makes us excellent, because we care about the challenge at hand
- First you purchase a support package so you can be added to our support console
- After purchasing a apackage, you can use your email address as your Support Token
- When you need technical support or assistance, you go to the Request Support page
- When you click "check for a technician", you are taken to a website hosted by "LogMeIn Rescue"
- Then you install the session:
- IE users Install the "Active X" file
- Firefox/Chrome/Safari users will download the "applet" and install run it
- A technician will use the information submitted to see the minutes remaining on your account
- The technician will "Start the Session" and you will click Yes to allow control of the computer
- The Techician will use the chat console to communicate with you on certain questions if needed
- After the technician is done, either you or the technician can click "End Session" to terminate access
To put it more simply, we use our mouse and keyboard to control your computer and fix issues.
"We see what you see!" It's like we are sitting on the other side of the monitor so you can be assured that when you see a problem, so do we, and then we can help determine a resolution.
Technicians are proficient enough that they can manuveur through the issue you are having to resolve it quickly.
It's usually best if you just sit back and watch, while teh technician does the work.
You will usually only need to do simple things like enter your password if needed so that you do not have to give out your passwords.